Firstly,
I want to give a BIGBIG HUG to the following people, they really made me feel so much better despite what's happening for the past few days.
JESSE,JIEYING,TM,LESLIE,JULIUS,GABRIEL,JIAMIN&MARKMARKMARK!
hahahaa, you guys are the bomb !
anyway ytd's training was fun !
warm-ups 500m...
10x100m with paddles & pullbouy [2minround]...
killed me literally, lucky TM is there! :)
8x100m fins with board...
did 4 sets only, then jieying did the other 4.
2x200m with STA.
and was event training.
100m medley rescue.
(swim 50m, underwater 20m, tow 30m)
seriously this event is nuts ! but who cares, i like ! :)
so i was saying i found my event alr, and julian said, your event found you !
yea, MY EVENT FOUND ME ALR !
so i guess i need to train up on my stamina and my dolphin kicks ! haha, also my spd and my towing techniques !
HAHAHAHAHA JIEYING ! NOT BAD NOT BAD ! HAHAHAHA !
internal secret !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !
real mummy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES