hey dota, you suckzxzxzxzxzxzx to teh core !

TIME TRIALS WAS HORRIBLE !
anyway did trials for 3 events only. namely 100m freestyle, 50m freestyle and 50m backstroke. should have taken 50m breaststroke too, oh well.
so in all, the timings suck la. althou after all these years of not swimming, I'm slowly regaining my speed, & forgetting my PBs i did last time, I treat these new timings as my PBs. :)
100m free : 1m 30s !
50m free : 41.09s !
50m back : 49s !
go ahead, go on and laugh at my slowness. yea, sucks right.
especially my 50m sprint, i came in 4/5. and losing to 3rd by 1 stroke, timing was 40s plus. :(
100m wad no good too, tumbleturn sucks, should have done one more pull, thus, i kicked water literally !
50m back was funny, there was delay during start-off. (I could feel it.) I was swimming to my left, Jolene in the next lane was swimming to her right. so nearing 35m, my hands brushed her legs and her hands hit the lanerope. hahahaha!

Polo was fun ! and scandal again ! this time was Uncle Louis ! HAHA !
and i found out something super amusing !
"past scandals"came from the same group during orientation.
(excluding those who have left alr)

Team LOSER during orientation,
cause we lost 2 games and only scored 1 goal :(
HAHAHAHAHA !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES