Attachment was tiring, literally took everything out of me.
Learned hell loads of new stuff, and revised everything that had been taught.
Made friends with those patients and it's fun listening to their life stories and life experiences.
:)
Team Meeting.
More like a confrontation session. Good that everyone realise something was wrong with the team.
Still feel that medals are not everything, efforts put in should be appreciated as well. And I hope that everything will be fine from now on.
I wish.
Swim Chalet.
Missed first day due to the fact that I overslept.
Went for second day. Actually is second night. Haha. FangShuai drove me, Nigel and AK there. Went up to the room slacked for awhile, went down and soaked water in the pool. Talked to SuperStar about LIFE, MY CURRENT LIFE ! HAHAHAHAHA! And kaypo FangShuai came and people started to crowd around. Feeling hungry thus 10 of us drove to nearby coffee shop for Supper! Ate hell loads of stuff. They played cards in the room, and some of them got drunk. I guess I missed out all the fun due to attachments and it's aftermath- tireness, lethargic and freaking sleepy. Not in the mood to do anything, Not in the mood to raise my voice to speak, scream, shout and laugh out loud. Not in the mood to pay attention to jokes and people around. Not in the mood to mingle and mix with people. I wanted alcohol actually, but thinking of work the next day, I refrained myself. Sort of emo-ed a little while, and i fell asleep sitting on the bed with my headset plugged in, Jiamin beside me looking at the gang playing cards and HongKoon & Mark lying in front of me, playing cards with the gang. Slept till 730am with intervals to readjust my positions and headset wires. Trained home with Jiamin and slept throughout the ride, waking up just in time to alight at the correct stop.

Something bad happened, and its worrying. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES