He belong to me. :D

Currently in school's Macdonalds. Meeting for attachment's case study.
Met up with baby just now. Went to IMM. Had Subway, Sorry my dear, but I really hate veggies ! Thanks baby for accompanying me to school. Seriously it's a surprise!!
-Edited@19:00-
Meeting was great, the case study was horrible! There was inadequate information given, and we realised that we didn't ask enough questions. Now we couldn't find the diagnosis, thus unable to do the interventions. Like super OMG as this case study is due on Tuesday.
When I was in the train, I thought of alot of things. And those thoughts are not any-old-how-good-girl thoughts.
Here are my thoughts:




Not any good girl eh?

Oh yes,
Boyf is studying like some madman who escaped from IMH recently..
It's important I know,
But somehow...
I feel lonely.
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Replies to tags:
>mad. HAHA! not very sweet la! hahahaha! You will find your sweet soon ! :D
>Shyan. Yes dear, I'll relink :D
>Liping. I miss you too Boyf! My nonsenses are very entertaining. I know. :D
>Jolene. YESYES! I MISS YOU TOO! Shopping ! :DDDDDDDDDD
>chu. HELLO CHULING! Yes, I'll send you in msn!
>JASMINE. Haha! Hey babe, Camwhore soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES