No longer in deep shit, no longer afraid.

I think my health is failing me. I guess I'll be skipping trainings this holiday. Fret not, I'll try my very best to attend trainings as regularly as possible. I do not wish to see myself as last during IVP, which will most probably happen.
Inside me, there is nothing else except the everlasting list of medical terms and the faces of my patients.
Do you miss someone right now? I know I do.
More on LJ.

Happy 17th Ashley ! Many loves <3
Funny how often the word "forever" is being mentioned & yet relationships still ends.
Times flies,
unexpected, definitely.
Reasons undefined,
yet, it happened.
Relationship ended,
relationship started.
Appreciated those thoughts,
cherished those moments.
Blessed by the best,
Loved by the love.
:D
Credits to the following people who made my life so much easier to live on:
SuperStar Mark! JoleneTan! JoleneWong! Melody! Jiamin! WeiLing! Huaixin! Jesse! JieYing! TM! Leslie! Gabriel! Julius! JiaLong! YaoWen! JasmineLim! LiPing! Ashley! Gariel! Bao! AndyYek! Kewei! AndrewYek!
Boyf :D
Thank you lovely people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES