CHERLYN :D

A week passed. Second week of attachment, feets are sore. Feeling lethargic associated with occassional giddiness and headaches. Yesterday morning, had partial blackout. Had to excuse myself from the report passing to the restroom. I dare not tell Baby, for he would be worried. :/
Over-tiredness and inadequate rest I guess. Irregular meals and most probably the lack of chlorine water :D I MISS SWIM, POLO, LIFEGUARD TRAININGS! Seriously I need my daily dosage of Chlorine Water and killer sets. My already-there-flabs are getting flabbier as days goes by. -.-
Attachment ended early for me today. Baby came over and chilled. Napped with my boy for bout an hour and he started studying. And I wore his shirt :D


Replies to tags. :)
>Jolene. Urgh! You're gone for OBS! Missing you like mad now. :( Seriously, we should all write a petition and increase our pay. HAHA!
>mel. Hello Hello! Haha, crazy woman indeed. Turning lesbo already can. Haha. Yes I miss trainings so much. I'll try to make it asap. Yesyes, super duper long dinners and chit-chat session awaits us! :D
>jieying. Haha! Yes a surprise! You should add a tagboard to your blog you know, Haha. See you ! :D
>Mark. SuperStar! Thanks man. Sometimes I really think too much. Nothing is going to affect us. Yesyes, i'll take care of myself. :DD
>jiamin. HAHAA! the joke funny right. Like omg can. Haha. Dun think this week can go training lor. hahaha !
>Bao. Touched siol, HAHAHAA !
>xin. HAHA! don't cry ok! stay happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES