Do not mess with the ropes

Sentosa Outing with NR0827 tomorrow. :D
It's been like 2 months since I've met anyone of them. I do hope Ashley go tomorrow. If not, I would be bored to death. Please go please go please go.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a Volleyball. I want to play Volleyball! :DDDDDDDDD
Sentosa reminds me of beach trainings, which has stopped about a month already. I miss beach trainings, the fact is I missed beach trainings the most. The sun, the sea, the sand, the runs, the swims, the boards and the fun we had as a team. I feel, during beach trainings, the team bonds like no other. Internal Relays Competition, burying people, lunch together after trainings. Stop beach trainings, stop the interaction, stop the bond.
6 more days people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES