Firstly, my apologises to NR0827, cause I "pangseh-ed" them and went to work instead. So sorry guys! :(
Received a call from Elgin(with loads of "Leslies" in the background), asking me to work. Buttttt...
Didnt really work much just now due to the fact that I went to swim.
Stretching:
Usual sets led by Uncle Louis.
Pumpings.
Hanging by the railings and raising our legs. (If you dont understand, it's ok. Cause I don't know how to explain -.-)
Training was great! The feeling of soaking in chlorinated water feels so good. Did 400m of butterfly for warmup. Did 100m and 50m sprints for own IVP strokes. Okay, while doing one of the 50m sprint, I banged my head into the wall -.- cause I forgot to count my strokes when I reached the 5m flag. Like super duper oh-my-god. Now my head got 1 baluku already -.-
And attending training made me realised something. My stamina is dropping, horrendous! My speed is not improving either. IVP is only days away and this is happening to me. And I'm taking another event, 50m backstroke, cause Melissa is dropping it. Great!

And to Shirui, I hope that everything will turn out fine for you. Everyone deserve another chance I feel. If you are able to forgive and forget, give him that chance. Maybe he really need it. But if you really made up your mind, let it go then. Just follow your heart and never never have any regrets.

Replies to tags:
>liping. Cause I got no signatures for skills. I didn't go for mask-fitting so I don't have the greenbook. I want to follow MrHandsome. Hahahahaa!
>Christy. Hey babe! HAHA! Guys are motivation. They provide the "drive" I need to survive boring lectures. <3
>Bao. YESYES KBOX SOON! KEWEI LOVE SINGING TOO! :D So do I! hahahaha!
>Jolene. Yes. Miss Beach trainings like hell man. All the fun stuff happens there luh! Suntanning! :DDDDDDDD
>jieying. HAHA! Miss you too!!! Yesyes, I swear she is the coolest PT in the whole world ever. With piercings and tattoo. :D
>tm. Hello pretty! I miss you so much luh! Of course, of course you have a place in my heart! :D
>Ashley. No worries my dear :) No need for sorries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES