My thoughts ; My baby

Happy 300th post blogger.
We've been together for about 3 year. Though there have been periods where I've gone missing. I still love you bs.




Thoughts races across my mind now and then, making me reconsider my decision I made aprroximately one and a half month ago. Tears run down my face from time to time, the feeling is overwhelming, the emotion is taking control. Despite all that happened, I have not regretted anything. We met two years ago, strangers we were then, to mutual friends. Slowly our relationship improved and we grew closer. Poking fun at each other every week we meet, sharing heart to heart issues(if you ever remember, the beginning of this year), daily messages and midnight calls, and now together. Some might not believe it, I call it fate.

Nobody expected it,
including us.
Lets prove them wrong,
we'll last.
We share common passion,
Similarities brought us closer.
Gradually understanding you,
and finally loving you.

My sweet had always been patient with me, even at times I'm not. I'm touched. Sweet little stuff done, I appreciate. Giving in and being forgiving after quarrels, as usual, I'm relieved. Tender loving care given, I feel. Your love for me stand strong, I know. For you are the one for me, I love.

Baby, thanks for everything.
I loveeeeeee You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES