that's all for this year


Self-Training Sessions.

IVP is over and for me, it's off-season.
Saturday sucked totally for me. Overslept and kudos to Jolene for the wake-up call. :D Rushed down to Toa Payoh and got blasted by the blazing sun. My event sucked - last and I got disqualified. I was expecting the last, but not definitely not a disqualification. I trained my turn, I really did. I put n my heart and soul into learning it, mastering it, and yet I got disqualified. At least I'd broken my own Personal Best, so it's not too bad. However this dampened my mood for the whole day. I had to de-stressed, I had to let it all out, and I did. I took out my camera and started cam-whoring, taking pictures, acting like a crazy bitch at food court. Took it all out. 1.5km of swim, I gave in my 100%, all out. Thanks Baby for the pace, I need it, thank you. Thank you people for showing concern, it's obvious to notice that I'm in a bad mood-cause I just drift from the crowd and stone alone, be super quiet (normally I would be mixing around, loud and attention-seaking) Thank you Boyf for the company, I need it seriously.
Sunday was alright for me. Event was ok. Work was ok. Everything's ok :))))))))))))))))
Well done NYP SWIMTEAM ! Well done Everyone ! :D

I have some things undone. I shall do them tomorrow. They're important. Check out my lj for more. The day after tomorrow that is. :D

Replies to tags :
>Bao. HAHA! for me to know, for you to find out. Yeap, I've done my best already ! :D
>Shirui. hahahaha ! I didnt jump !
>Jolene. I wanna jump too. But sadly didnt get the chance. Next year ! HAHAHA !
>andy. Stupid pervertic ass. It's your mum who undresses her btm for your dad. LOL !
>xin. hahaha not good ! can be so much better! :(
>Jiamin. eh come tag just to suan me. damn malu you know. and its 2 excuses lor. hahaha. DQ-ed for wrong tumbleturn and hit the head. ZOMG ! i predicted them alr can. HAHA !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES