Woke up in the morning and prepare for one whole day of chlorine. :D Trained to Jurong and met up with ♥. He woke up early just to send me to school (cause he went home after that to sleep again) :D Thank you my dear. :D
Self-training at School today! HuaiXin, Jolene, Nigel and Melody with Polo guys! :) Suntanned for a while and we went for lunch at North Canteen. Came back and sun-tanned till there's no sun. And went for short swim and sun tanned somemore ! Haha. Cam-whored and tanned till polo training ended. Nigel did some silly acts, really made my tummy ache even more. Did 200m IM for warm up. Swam our own events and took timings. And my timing suckzxzxzxzxxxxz ! Stupid IVP, Why can't it be held in January like the past? Oh great, now I'm going to prepare tissue papers and a mask to wear, for I'm so going to disgrace myself this weekend, desgrace Team NYP SwimTeam.
Had a little bonding session with Melody just now. Haha, and everything we said will be kept secret! Hahaha ! Chilled at the umbrella for a while and went to bath. :)
Met up with ♥ after that. Library, Dinner, Home :)

To everyone who had their hearts broken.
Cheer up please. Do not broad over this matter anymore. If you believe there's still hope, hold on and never let go. If you don't, just let it go and move on with life, cause there is so much more in life that is worth your time and attention, not just love or relationships. I will always be here for you guys. Loves. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES