sorry I can't

Am I overreacting to this? Please tell me people. I'm really suffering inside. I can't talk to Baby normally anymore. I can't face him the way I used to anymore. I can't believe a single thing he say anymore. Yes, I do have an issue with the word "forever". I don't use forever, because I know all good things comes to an end. So why gave your word when you can't fulfill it? Why promise when no effort is being put in? Why take people for granted? WHY? I have loads to tell you, but I can't really bring myself to tell you. Hurtful I guess, I'm a straightforward person. But to you, I cannot even beat around the bush, I don't want to hurt you. Hurting you is just like hurting myself. The tears still flow, the heart still aches, the mind still thinks. Well, some things are better left unsaid. Really. You don't visit my blog, but if you ever get to see this, I apologize.

Baby...
You made some promises. You gave someone your word. Now the time has come, time for some real decision making.

IF THAT PERSON EVER MANAGE TO FIND HER WAY HERE, LIKE HOW I FOUND MINE TO HERS, PLEASE, EVERTHING IS OVER. JUST KEEP THEM AS MEMORIES, NEED NOT SAY IT OUT LOUD. DON'T BROADCAST THE THINGS BOTH OF YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE. KEEP IT BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU. THANKS.

Advice anyone?
Da Ge? Ashley? LiPing? JoleneTan? JoleneWong?
Superstar, I want to tell you about it, but I can't find the chance. Forgive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES