For all the fun in the world

Baby Teo & her MooMoo boyfriend

and yes, she has fat legs since she's a baby -.-

Week 5 of School just ended. I'm done with CFC presentation. Psychology ICA Outline due next Tueday. PNPE ICA slides due next Tuesday too. Biology ICA next Wednesday. Lab theory and Prac test both on Week 8. So is elective's ICA. Freaking screwed.
And yeap I'm looking forward to the short breaks in Week 10&11. Christmas is coming and so is New Year & Chinese New Year. There is going to be so much happening in December so I need to save up now! Yes I can almost name everything out now (Monthsary, WSC Camp, LG Chalet/BBQ, Christmas, Birthdays, New Year's Eve, Shopping Spree for Year End Sales!) Yep, I'm so looking forward for warehouse sales! :D
Lifesaving lessons were so much fun just now, from warm-up to doing the events and changing victims for me and I passed towing Solomon and yes I broke my PW(PersonalWorstRecord) when Jerald was my victim and he is only sub 50kg, bloody hell. Slacked with the group during lesson and stupid EugeneLim didn't bring goggles! HAHAHA! So much fun hiding EugeneLim's clothing until I lost my skirt! & Solomon is the sole culprit!! Gossip Gossip with Jasmine about hospital stuff and went home.

Bloody hell AH please bank in my pay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES