I want a time machine now.



Back from school and training. I'm having Skills test next Wednesday and I've finally done something useful during skills lab just now. I was lying on the bed, as if everyone around is invisible and makes notes for myself. I took notes and answers just now when the lecturer was givings answers too. I want As for all my Assessments, Presentations and Papers. Swam with Ashley just now and we soaked water for most of the time, had some heart-to-heart talks. Did some catching up with Jolene too. Training was okay, did some real swimming today finally.

Sometimes the words you mentioned just hurts so much, yet I'm still forcing a smile on my face. Is it really the words or is it just me? You promised me everything I want and now I want to turn back time, can you please fulfill my wish? Fairygod Boyfriend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES