Blades, Cuts, Screams, Blood

take me to a place, where I truly belong


I woke up today with yet another terrible headache, this time accompanied with total blocked nose. I'm officially labelled "SICKED". And so, I'm still not spared from the cramps. They're annoying. So I decided to give school a miss and slept in late. The weather's gave me the snooze thingy and urge me to continue sleeping. Woke up feeling better, nose blocked became partial and I started sneezing again. And guess what, I'm not the sick-est person yet. Baby came and I crowned him the sickest person. Haha. So both of us are sick. Great!
Sleeping now! Long day tomorrow. 9am to 6pm and working till 9pm! 12 hours in NYP!

I'm still contemplating.
No worries to Liping and Ashley,
you guys will never be forgotten.
loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES