whatever they say

Discipline is the key to success. (Those who agree to this can raise up your hand and say I) I used to had that discipline in me, but I think I lost a few months back. Now I cannot get my lazy ass out of bed in the morning, cannot stay awake during lessons and of course, money wise I've been spending and not saving a single shit in my bank. Thus I've been missing morning class or worst, the whole day's lesson and only to go school for trainings. Bed eh? Seriously wondering what will I become if I got in a JC instead of a Poly, at least I would attend school regularly. Okay regrets aside, I'm giving swim training a miss later, I'm aching like mad and of course my skin is now in my favourite colour and my face is flushed as though I just saw 100 Justin Timberlake appear infront of me. My kuku brother bought WarCraft disc and is installing it in the desktop now so this means I'm going to install it in my lappy too. :D But he bought in for a fucking 65 bucks. It could have lasted me for a week -.- Clever brother I have. Shall continue my endless mugging for ICA on wednesday, I seriously need a string of As for my results- provided I don't get debarred for exams.
my inability to

differentiate truth vs lies anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES