And i love Chlorine.



Hello everyone-who-reads-my-blog.
I'm back from swim trainings and yes again I'm going to update you about what the crazy UncleLouis made us all do and one thing's for sure, everyone who attended training are going to suffer severe muscleaches tomorrow.
We did some DYNAMIC sit-ups again with pushups, the sit-up dynamic to the degree in which we are required to sit on the edge of the plunging board, with someone supporting your leg, lie back into the air and sit sets of situps on his timings. (Head facing the pool, So when incline, only your ass and legs are on the plunging board) We did that on monday too, so no big. After that was the grand finale of static hold. Everyone was trembling and shaking like nobody's business and cheating whatever we get the chance.
Did a 800m swim and 500m freestyle kick. Was thinking to slack with the girls when Andy shouted my name and said that I'm playing for Blue. Yea, my first ever WaterPolo game after 3 months? I literally drowned. Super tiring to mark people, swim up and down, Ok and seriously, I think I lost the ball feel already. SuperStar HELP !!!
Dinner with JoleneWong and Melody. Did some serious catching up and of course, gossiping! :D

Plans for the weekends
Sat: Work, LifeSaving, Team dinner plus lepak.
Sun: Hopefully tanning session with JoleneTan, JoleneWong and Melody.

Next Sat, Old HorizeN gathering hopefully! Kewei please be able to make it, I hope I didn't missed out your round botak head! DaGe & the AndyGay. MISSMISSTONNES! :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE LIM
May all your wishes come true.
Many loves <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES