drop it.

I'm surprised by my discipline and motivation this afternoon. Work starts at 5 and I reached the pool at 3 plus. Started my self-trainings and I'd actually swam 2km in total, with sets of 100m with timings. I want my timings to drop and drop and drop and drop! HAHAHA! On shift with fs today. Crapped till swim training starts and today was PT session again. Well I joined in and literally got killed. Dynamic Sit-ups, really DYNAMIC, the pattern more than badminton. Wtf. Thanks ah UncleLouis, tomorrow sure cramp like one kuku. New target set, time limit is 1month. I can do it! :)

I want back my tann!!!

Tanning sessions anyone?

I miss everything in the past, last month to be excat. At least things were more smooth-sailing and I'm a happier person for obvious reasons (if you'd been following my lj closely) Thanks to certain people who really made my life better during these few weeks. You know who you are, no point mentioning names, in case I missed out some.

Sometimes I do hope you pay more attention to my expressions, well you're doing a great job now, but if you put in a little more effort, you would be able to pick out the tiny stuff that's making me unhappy. Thanks. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES