martell with coke anyone?

i smile because you smiled


The kind of monday blues I get are darn freaking serious. It's like 3 in the afternoon and I'm enjoying myself with some self-mixed Martell with Coke (couldnt get any tiger or I will be downing Submarine instead). Mummy's Martell and My coke that is. Well she won't kill me, she never will. For obvious reasons - I'm her only girl. Ridiculous isn't it? I know. I sound like some spoilt bitch. Thats what he said, I'm spoilt. Nevermind! People say I think too much. I think about the relevant stuff and I think more about the irrelevant ones. Yesterday after the usual phone chat with baby, I did not go to sleep. Thoughts races through my pea-brain and I just had a sudden breakdown. Tears filled my eyes and I permitted them to flow down my cheeks and flood my pillow wet. Woke up with puffy eyes as usual, missed call some kuku for like a dozen times and he again failed me. Nevertheless I went to school, not for lectures but to see my mentor regarding school stuff. I've made some serious decisions, hopefully they are good and wise decisions. However Lady Luck is not with me, waited for her for about an hour or so, she's still not in. So I left school and came back home. Started a bad day with baby today, he'll be coming over later I guess. I changed out of my jeans, so I'm in black long sleeve with fbts now, ponytailed, big ears ring and eye liners. I want to look emo for the moment, for I'm feeling freaking emo now.

I want to cry my tears dry.
So the next time I cry, no one will know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES