you don't mind do you?



Sentosa with Lifeguards today. And yes the sun was so high up and now I have shades mark on my face. I guess my turn would come soon, cause fs realised that I hadn't been buried by them before. God! Carls Jr for lunch, walked around Vivo and had Ben & Jerry's. It's been such a long time since we had so much fun together. :)

Somehow I feel guilty. I wished I didn't have so much commitment. Now this feeling sucks.
ICAs are round the corners and I need to focus. This sem's GPA had better be good.
I need to train to maintain my current speed and of cause improve on my timings. Yesterday's 50m was fucking slow I swear. The other time I trained daily for my timing to decrease 6 secs in 2 months. I would hit my target if I continue my trainings like before.
I need to work too, seriously I can't be living off my mummy and asking her for cash for my own stuff. It's been like 2 months since I last went on a real shopping trip. And yes I need to save up seriously.

I'm really sorry. Sorry if I don't have enough time for you Baby. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES