Get moving

take my hand baby

and carry on this dance with me

Woke up aching due to gym training yesterday. When school for lab lessons and went for training. 500m warm-up, 1km of butterfly kick and reverse butterfly kick, 10x50m butterfly sprints, 100m warm-down. Had dinner with Melody and Jiamin with the polo guys. Baby came to fetch me home again! :D Blessed really!

I want to lose weight. I want to stop biting. I want to eat lesser. I want the zits to clear. I want back my comp suit tann. I want longer fringe. I want to swim faster. I want to run and jog. I want to lose muscle-mass. I want a new camera. I want a new phone. I want a competition suit. I want a backpack. I want a red specs. I want a red nike bottle. I want blue and red highlights. I want to attend school punctually and regularly. I want to be more sensitive to people around me. I want to have closer relationship with my classmates. I want to have more friends whom I can truely trust. I want back some friendship which I really treasured. I want to spend more time with Baby. I want Baby to have good results. I want to go to places with Baby. I want to take tonnes of pictures with Baby. I want Baby to do excel in his favourite sports. I want Baby to be trouble-free. I want Baby to stay happy always. I want to fulfill my dreams and wishes with Baby.

Super Colourful Siol!

East Coast Park with Baby real soon. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES