Why do I bother?

What are your priorities? Making empty promises all the time and yet expect me to open up? The little million pieces are again shattered into more tiny pieces right infront of you and you never seemed to realise what's going on. No doubt drifting apart and I wake up in the morning, hoping that my day would be complete with your smiles and laughters. As days pass, I realized how different we are and maybe I will wake up one day not feeling anything for you anymore. Because the million pieces don't feel anymore, numbed and maybe by then, I would be free.

Sometimes I wish

I had not agreed

DaGe & Andy, lets meet up this weekend and chill. Can we linger thoughout the night like the other time, but this time, I hope to have some alcohol and of course don't forget your cigs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES