I have red NUM flipflops(brazil)

Went school for 4 hours and back home. 1 module completed but another one is starting next week and next monday is a public holiday! Hahaha, cheerios to that. Bought 2 Polo-tees and I'm officially declared broke. My pay don't last for more than 2 weeks, always! Ok and to clarify my pay don't exceed 200 bucks every month, so I guess it's alright for me to clear the pay in 10days right? HAHA! And now I have to dig my piggybank's ass for some notes and coins I secretly kept. My brothers have a tendency of "borrowing" money from piggy when Mummy "forgets" to give them lunch money, and it's the holidays now. My piggy's at risk! Now this sick fatass is trying to complete her medication worksheet for Wednesday's Skills Lab test. I'm now fucking tired and fingers are super duper achy, they're going to fall off my hands soon. Despite me trying so hard, I'm still left with a dozen medications and their details. People just shoot me to death please.
Where's my Baby?

I miss you
Okay Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES