I won't rest until you're mine



If there is something I would want to quit doing, it would be stop wasting my days away. I've picked up a habit lately, bad habit I would say-spying. There isn't much happenings in my life and I'm just rotting it away. Baby came over yesterday and we caught Wall.E on my lappy. Backdated movie as both of us have no time to spare and it's been ages since we stepped into a threatre for a real movie treat. I wonder how long will this routine last. And by this routine I mean less than 15 texts a day, phone call every night and meeting on weekends only. Schooling kills.

No beach trainings tomorrow, going palawan for bronze cross, studying after that. Baby will be coming over later again. And after tomorrow, it will be another 5 long days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES