Faith


Well if anyone actually realise, competition is excatly a month away. Feeling somewhat demoralized, it's been three years and these are my accomplishments-nothing. Where's the fault at? Mindset, mindset. Thanks Jialong, you've been a great buddy even though we're not as close as before, I'm still grateful that you're here.

We all make choices in life and sometimes I wonder whether have I been making the right choices or are all my decision a mistakes and I'd just have to live with those regrets. Living in this dramatic life, I'd rather die. But sadly this is life, not the way I want it but I don't have a say to it. Thank you for making me grow, thank you for making me more mature, thank you for clearing up my mind. and opening my eyes to see the real world outside. Wow, human beings are so complicated. Came across this phrase at some blog, "Self praise is a international disgrace." So true, no? This is insecurity, attention-deficit. I don't need a truckloads of friends, I have a few buddys who will back me up no matter what. It's enough. I apologize if I've not been a good friend, but you all still stick by my side, that's all I need. Thank you all. :)

Eugene is having a hard time trying to cheer me up and he's not complaining. He understands. Thank you baby, loves many.

Let's not be affected by those acts shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES