Fake


Many things happened in four days. I guess I'm not affected by things now. Things are pretty quiet now, maybe it's getting boring with no new topic to say. I'm proud of myself yet again because I'm not one who will keep quiet about such things. I hope others who are in the same situation will keep their cool and think things through. Goodluck Dage :)

I've been re-watching Boys-Over-Flowers. It's drama but I believe girls wouldn't mind taking a little walk into the fantasy life of the main characters and cry their hearts out. Sometimes we just need to destress. When we sympathized, we then learn to cherish what we have now in the present moment. It's important, very very :)

Also the school pool has been temporary closed due to the horrible water condition - the water is flithy green. Yucks I know but it's getting worse as day passes and the visibility is only 1m I guess. Even swimming in Sentosa water feels better than that of the pool. And I received an unexpected call from someone. The intended purpose was a confirmation for a gathering but it turned out to be a motivation talk. Thank you my dear friend, am very grateful and I will bear your words in mind and prove everyone that I'm worthy. Thanks alot JiaLong. :)

Ohhhhhhh I'm a certified open water diver now!!! Excited for the next dive, come quick please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES