Pops


The bugs are still thriving within me, coughing endlessly with the hoarse voice again. Sigh. The world came crumpling down on me but I'm still alive, though barely but it's good enough. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, just to put in the bestest effort I can in whatever I do then there are going to be no regrets.

Human beings should love more. Why can't they try to put all unhappiness aside? We need enlightenment seriously, cause there won't be peace, not even for a few hours. Yes people around us may not "click" with one another well but hey, no one is perfect so why not just let those bad thoughts slide and bury them away? Oh man I can't believe I'm saying all these right now. Maybe it's because I've been yearning for peace and happiness for like eons. But someone told me that Hoping for peace is like asking to fuck for virginity. Is it really so true? Impossible?! Sigh, have faith girl, have faith.

I'm now on a packed schedule. School's ending in 3 days time but nope I can't relax at all. Competition on week9, exams on Week11, projects due on Week12 and now I'm am week8. And yet I'm getting distracted all the time! Best of luck :(

I really need to break.. Time machine, Stop time and freeze everything please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES