Compromise.

Being in love doesn't mean you have to be with the person you love. Just as long as he is happy with his life, it's good enough to watch and smile.

With that phrase I'm proud to say that I'm in love. Terribly in love with someone so awesome that I'm willing to let him go and let him free. I'm in love. Yesterday was Day 4. I couldn't help but to text him, but at least I didn't call. There's no response but it's okay. As long as he is happy, I'm fine with it. Thanks to the awesome bunch who tried to cheer me up yesterday, I was momentarily but then I fell back into the state of sadness. Whenever I'm alone I think of him. I need distractions, I need plenty of them. I'm glad that I'm crying every night, this shows that I care, he may not know, he may not care but it's okay. Everytime a sad song plays, my heart ached. Sad songs can really tell stories of us, even though it's not meant for us, but it can really represent me and my feelings. Thank you people for your care and concern. I can get over it if I want to, but I don't. I cannot control my love for him, I don't want to get on with my life. I wish for the slightest hope that we will be together again. Cause when I see couple celebrating their 2 year annivesaries, I know we are capable of that too. I won't stop. I hope you know.

I wished I'd learned to compromise. Some lessons are too hard, the consequences are too painful.

Love you E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES