Coward.


Avoidance is an act of cowardice.

I've been missing trainings due to this silly weak immune system of mine and I'm getting real pissed now. Trainings have always been (almost) part of my life now and when I don't get to immerse myself into that chlorinated water, I feel quirky. It sounds damn weird but sad, it's true. I might never recover with this blocked nose, persistent cough, on-off fever and my really sexay voice(!!) All of a sudden, staying healthy is a chore. SIGHSIGHSIGH~

It's pass midnight and I'm left with to more weeks to my first competition with the team and I would be shotdead if I were to say there's no pressure. The add-ons to the competition stress isn't very welcoming but it's a pretty good negative reinforcement. I will give in my best not to let everyone down.

And I kinda like this phrase yozxz!
it is only 4 of us to make/break the team! Go ws! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES