Destined.


It's been a long 14days ever since E left and I guess I'm coping just fine. Or maybe not. I still cry almost daily but I really can't help it. I have wonderful people around me, encouraging me and providing me comfort whenever I go but I'm a letdown really. Cause my mind is determined to get over him but my heart keep doing otherwise. Sigh, it's really hard for me. But I will get by I guess. People say time will heal and maybe I don't want to be healed. E still cares, he still loves so I shouldn't give up right. For all I know this might be temporary, maybe he just need a break to cool down, 2 years is a very long time. He need some space too.

Hmm I will be shifting to my granny's place by this week. It's far to painful to be staying in my house, there's too much of us. I need to focus now, exams are like next week and I'm only 50% through one freaking module. June sucks big time. July will be better and maybe things would become better too. I'm not giving up E, never give up. :)

Meanwhile I should study hard and train hard. Cause many tests are coming including Napfa test which is so lame. I should do well in everything, so maybe he will think of my good again. So people out there dont you all worry. I've fallen, it's a big setback for me. Although I'm not giving up on him, but I won't let this affect my daily life. Cause I know E also wants me to be okay. Thank you people. You guys are great! Really am happy to have you all in my life. My classmates, NYPLGmates, WS, Dage and everyone else. Love you all. :)

Maybe just one more time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES