Effort


NUS is now over and everyone is heading towards Nationals with higher hopes and expectations. I should too, it's the only way I will improve and be a better player in the team. Right so now I'm having wobbly legs, aching arms and a painful back. All red, roasted under the sun yesterday. Yesterday was quite screwed I feel, but nahhh I did my best and June's already screwed so it doesn't matter if yesterday was screwed or not. Just have to get over it and aim higher, swim faster! Anyway gotten my first medal in lifesaving, was dead happy until my rope event crush my spirits but still thank you girls for making this possible. I'm going to be stress all the way until nationals is over! Let's go WS, we can do it! :D

Ohhh training today was fun! Did some swimming and double board with Estee, had cramp at my right foot arch again! It's always there and I don't know why! It's irritating cause firstly, it's hard to stretch and it's both painful and ticklish when you massage. To laugh or to cry sigh. :/ Anyway am quite badly burnt but I'm happy today cause of you my dear E. I saw concern in your eyes, it's good enough for me. :)

Need to mug hard for this week, exams next week! I hope June will end with a smile cause I think I had shed enough tears already.

p.s I hate Sepak. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES