Happiness

I want to run away. My mind is a waste, all I ever do is to think about you. But surprisely when I did, I smile. Whenever you're on my mind, I will curl my lips upwards and smile, sometimes let out a laugh. Maybe whatever memories you left with me are now happy. Or simply I'm glad that I had you for a good two years with so much to remember and remind me of. I'm past the depression period, guess now it's the denial stage. My mind kept thinking you will be back, but no you will not be, at least for now. July will be a good month, your big eighteen but I don't want to ruin it. Sorry I cannot be there with you.

So today I went to town and gave my old dry hair a makeover! Colour, treatment plus cut @ 161bucks! So now I'm red and loving every part of it before it fades and turn brown like dry haystack. Nevertheless, I like it. Red is definitely my colour, loving it since like forever. Thanks Gariel for accompanying me despite the fact that you are sick! Damn brother lah you! HAHA! Okay next up, word tattoos. Out of the sudden I feel like trying so many things, HB told me I dont need to do all these because of the sudden blow I encountered. I am not, or maybe I am. I don't wanna sit in a corner and cry my days away. I wanna be a strong girl, strong, supportive, lovingE and without much pride/ego. Sigh.

I should sleep soon, training tomorrow and you will be there. I'm looking forward to trainings, thanks E :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES