Ohhh hello people, I totally suck to the max. After thursday night, everything came crushing down on me like nobody's people. Yeah since E doesn't care anymore, I don't think anyone else should. I had the worst day of my life today. I missed him like mad but I cannot text/call him. I'm just trying to make him happy but why the fuck am I feeling so freakking painful? He came for training and suddenly I became invisible. I didn't know I was such an eyesore, he ran away when he saw me walking towards him. Thanks E that seriously helped alot. History is going to repeat itself, this fucking event is going to haunt me forever. Whatever happened 2 years back happened again. You weren't there when I needed you the most. I'm going to break into little pieces soon. Competition is like 3 days away and what am I going to do? Life sucks and I suck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES