Stay


I've been real emotional these days. Nope I don't get angry or flare up, I just cry alot. It's really sad sometimes. When the sun sets, I feel the emotion overwhelm me, whenever the sun sets, I just want to be alone, spend some time with my inner thoughts. I would think and think, my brain overworking on replaying the very faithful moment when you decided to come into my life and when we had our very first kiss, it seems like yesterday and yes it felt amazing and now, it still feel amazing. Happy memories, no in fact every memory of you lingers, whereever I go, whatever I do reminds me of us.

I'd never blamed you, everyone has their own rights to choose and you chose to leave us behind. Good for you, I'm proud. You love me, it's just that you love yourself more. I've been fighting the urge to text you, I don't want to irritate you. Even if I did text you, there would be no response, it's not that I've given up on you. Please don't think of it like that. It's silently killing me inside. I'm falling apart, barely keeping myself together as a whole. When you left, you took a part of me with you. You took the strongest muscle away, my heart.

I need to freaking face reality. No matter how painful it is, I need to face the fact. I'm hurting people around me in one way or another. They cared or at least they bothered to try cheering me up. I'm going to be such a disappointment. Sorry.

I really want to be happy again. The kind of happiness which I've been enjoying for the past two years. Two more days, will you remember?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES