Attitude.


The world should love more, and put those bad thoughts away. Cause we only live once, we should live happy. I don't know what you are trying to do, motivating people but hurting another is definitely not a good enough method. Cause you only made yourself look more disgusting. You have a major attitude problem dude, and also a low EQ I would say. Sorry for being mean, it's very personal I guess. For a guy, you are remarkably self-centered with the tiniest space for others. Be generous.

And thank you people for cheering me up this week. I've been out late nights for many days and I'm enjoying my life without E now. I'm contented with my life now, I shouldn't ask for more, cause human beings will never know their limits and realise their own greed. Sigh, I should be happy for what I have now and just maintain happy.

Cause nothing in the world is gonna bring me down. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES