Choices.


I'm done with the slides for the last presentation of my school life in poly. And I'm left with 8 official school days and I'm done with school. So gonna miss everyone so much. It's a pity that everyone only got bonded in year 3 but nevertheless it's good. Despite the conflicts we faced, we should remain as friends in the future, it's fate that brought us together as a class, we should honour it. :) I should quit whining about being stressed up by competition, school and what so ever cause I made choices and I have to live with it. Sorry for being such a bitch. Pms-ing now too, today I've experienced one of my worst mood swings throughout the day, can be smiling and laughing and the next moment, staring and glaring at people feeling fked up. Monthly affairs, cannot help it. And did I mention that I'm quite in love with balloons and I've been secretly hoping for something. I'm finally acting like a girl for once. :)

Okayz so now I'm dead tired, gonna crash into my bed soon after this.

We do not need a reason to feel this way, we do not owe people any explainations nor living. We just need to stay happy, cause now you make me wanna do many things with you, just you and no one else. It can be happy-ever-after or happy-never-after. Again, it's choices. Sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES