Fly



When was the last time I felt so tired before? I couldn't do much today, I couldn't concentrate too, I feel so much like a liability to the group. Sigh, I should really stop late nights on school days. And with increasing stress levels, I should really catch up on the time spent with my lovely bed, I miss him alot together with MrPillow and my bluebaby Scrump. And I have something on my mind. I shouldn't think so much, cause I don't have much brain cells left to spare.

Had fun today in school though, my fypmates are fun to be with. Hope we will still be close after fyp ends. And the statistics blog is more or less done, touch-up tomorrow and it's ready for marking. K-boxed was great too. Good stress reliever :) I was pissed today, finally after so long, I'd lost control over my temper. It's a bad sign. PMS maybe but it's too soon to be it. Sigh, but my body was never in any correct state to begin with, what big f.

Time trials tomorrow, and friday and sunday. Help me someone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES