Grow.


Hooots, life's gonna get so much more interesting as days go by. Today is bipolar-day as my brain goes haywired and emotion fluctuates. Day rating: 5, people who make my day, break my day so yeah, life's pretty fair. So overall it's not that bad. Been spenting too much of Vitamin M (as usual). So I went to town today, intending to watch a movie but ended up with no movies but shopping again. Gotten a pair of pumps (I LIKE IT ALOT!), a shorts and a dress from F21. Seriously turning into a F21 person. I should so totally avoid shopping malls and blogshops, anywhere which can make me broke, I should avoid. Abstinence is key.

As we grow, our perception of things changes. We mature. How amusing it was to think back 10 years ago, boy-girl relationship is a "eeeeewwww or a yucks! thing", then 5 years later, it's a in thing, "wah people got bf/gf, I also want!", and now, things get pretty serious or at least for me and the girls. It's not puppylove anymore, it's for real. Maybe that's why I get affected so easily. I grew out of that teenage perception of being in love, what I want is not fancy gifts or big surprises, what I want is comfort, security and what-so-ever. What's yours?

People make mistakes and as long as they learn from it, it's worth forgiving. We should not give up on the things we love, the process will definitely be sweeter than the product. Everyone is born with two eyes to see, a nose to breathe, two ears to hear, and a mouth to talk, not so much on the snogging. Compromise is a key factor to maintaining a good relationship with people, so talk things out, give and take. I will, will you?

I should chill. We only live once, so why so serious. I need a chill-pill seriously. I'm only 18. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES