Loops


Today was good, rate it 6/10points cause there's many ups and there's downs. I had my last presentation and it was pretty good I feel, at least there's not much mistakes in our slides. And then was Biathlon, the event was being delayed by an hour and I thought I could make it in time for training. It ended at 8, so darn late. Well didn't know my swim timing and placing but I did pretty well! Didn't slack and gave in all my best, and my run-partner was so darn fast in the last 200m sprint! Thanks man, for the encouragement, no matter what the placing, we both did well. :)

I'm apologize for being a bitch just now, it's my bad. Hopefully it will make us stronger. Thank you :)

Tomorrow gonna be a good day too. And for sunday, I really don't wanna put any stress on myself anymore. There's this famous saying in my secondary school, "What you believe is what you will achieve." It's do or die on Sunday, so just treat it like a training session and it will be over.

G.O.C.H.E.R.L.Y.N.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES