Peekaboo!


Yesterday I'd said tomorrow will be a better day and yes indeed, today was a great day! Morning was Mr Aaron's farewell party and had an awesome time with FYP mates. Then was self-training all the way till night which was pretty awesome too. I'm "on-form" today and everything went smoothly. Hopefully I will be performing better coming Sunday, but I've learn not to put much hope as high hopes only lead to greater disappointment. I should just go and complete the events with no pressure and if I win, I win. All out for relays. Go WSapiens, let's go and have some fun! :D

I'm having smalls blister wound on my toes, sepak and rope injuries again. Sigh but heck if I do well during Nationals, everything would be worth it. And tomorrow's Pol-ite Biathlon, also praying hard that I would not come in last, not intending to get any placing but not last, that's good enough for me.

I should stop munching on nonsense cause after all I've been through to lose those fats, I do not want them back!! Urghhhhh, I need to lose more adipose tissues, they are sickening to the max. What an eyesore seriously! :(

Sleep well tonight, tomorrow will be even better! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES