Bang!



Diet day 2 failed 10times more terribly than yesterday but nevertheless I was in a pretty good mood, a 8/10 day! 2 points deducted due to the stupid mouth and the absence of you. The last 12 hours was superb and I'd enjoyed every single minute of it, even the talk-it-out part. It will only make us stronger, won't it? And thinking back, it hurts a little and the way I reacted was a little funny, hmm "like a what only". But neh-mind, at least now we know don't we.

Alright tomorrow tomorrow I'm gonna go training and whee it's gonna be good man, it'd better be good. And if all goes well, I'm gonna go down to Sentosa for PFT on Thursday rather than the "planned" Sunday, 4 days is just way too long. Well anyhoo I need to manage my money now cause no matter how smoothly things can turn out to be, mine will always be a whole lot rougher than the others. So yeah, brace yourself for the worst silly girl. And this time I swear I'm not thinking too much, it's just cold, hard fact.

Ohhh coach asked me to make a wish-list to facilitate "gift-buying" for my birthday. Hehehehehe, I don't mind penning my "WANTS" down but it's like a so thick skin only HAHAHA but nevermind I think I should go think about them like now and best produce it by coming Friday. And my ah ma is damn efficient, this afternoon she took care of the BBQ utensils already. Best lah she! Wooooooooooooooooots! \m/

There's more to life than anyone could think about, I'm pretty happy today. My secondary 4 form-teacher is a Daddy now, and the baby's a girl! So cool and he's married to this another teacher in school, which we (myclass) have been rumouring about. It's scandal cause they've never admitted to it but some of us spotted them together outside (quarreling) HAHA! But nevertheless, happy for him. Don't know why I'm so happy not like the baby's mine, but then again if I were to have a baby now I wouldn't and shouldn't be this happy I think I would cry till I go blind and go jump down the tallest building in Singapore to ensure my death. Okay this is crap.

There's this spree going on at forever21.com, sorry for the choice of word but SIBEI TEMPTING AH I TELL YOU!!! Urghhhhh, the dresses are like ...................... okay speechless. I want! but I can't! Urghhh seriously this feeling is like shit, probably 10 times worse than shit itself. And also that Red Vans shoes. Damn life, if I can spend money without worrying being broke at all. Okay I should stop typing cause it's all so material, and I hate materialism. :(

What a long post! Wowing at myself now. And you reading now should go do something more useful.
xoxo, :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES