Break.


Breakthrough. I was totally contented despite all the minor setbacks. I'm expecting total body aches when I wake up tomorrow.

August started out very wet over at Kallang where competitors were freezing doing their events. WaterSapiens did well, and we can do even better, just one more month! Personal achievements, broke all my personal bests and realises the importance of mental strength. I met my goals this nationals, which was to give it all for relays which I did. We gotten bonuses too- 1bronze&2sliver medals. My first few medals in National lifesaving event, thank you all :) Individual events, both in 8th placing and rope was as disappointing as ever. Shouldn't talk about it anymore, only makes me feel like crying, sigh. Now new found motivation, new goals, twenty-eleven I will do even better. Napfa today was a little disappointing, I missed my gold all thanks to standing board jump alone, I'd even broke my own PB in 2.4k run. I was pretty amazed by my own time, I didn't know I could even achieve it. Gotten a bronze, but still better than none though, pretty wasted :/

I like this feeling- the feeling of being taken care of. Finally. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES