Mundane.


Life was so much more interesting when it was a school day. Holidays just started and I'm already bored of it. Yes no doubt studying is boring too and friends is prolly my only reason to go for class and now, hanging out with them outside school is hell awesome but it also means decrease in monetary assets! Cheap hangout place, anyone know intro pleasez! This morning I found myself staring at facebook & the funny thing is, facebook stared back. There's no updates, no nothing, everyone's either at work, at class or still in bed. And ask me why I woke up early when I could sleep in, it's because of a phone call. But the phone call was good, very darn good in fact (Y) So no complains here. Ohhh and I got a bit depressed when I saw my bank balance the other day, I'm such a poor thing now, so poor, cashless, broke.

Conclusion, I need to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES