Over


Last day of school tomorrow, three years passed in a flash. There are bound to be times that I would miss so badly and they would be leading their own lives after this, I truely hope everyone can make some effort keeping in touch with each other. Class outing tomorrow, it's gonna be blast! :)

I've always heard those sayings, "Always expect the unexpected", "Don't judge a book by it's cover", "Looks can be deceiving". It is hard to let go, it is no doubt one of the toughest thing to do but then again, suffer for a moment then to suffer long-term holding onto something which has no value anymore. There can be no room for mistakes in a relationship, at least not a mistake like this. Overboard, too much really. Hopefully you can realise this, sorry if I was harsh or too straight just now. You just need to know.

Okay I need to chill too, get some rest and feel better tomorrow. It's the last day of school, woots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES