Taste


Everything comes to an end. For the twenty of us, it ended great. Some of us love each other to the deepest point of hell and some of us till today never did meet eye to eye, but it was a good 2 years of memories worth keeping, no? In the years we had our fair share of joy & laughter and now it's time to bid farewell. I had a great time yesterday, spending the last day of school with my classmates. Class bonding, something which was so important during secondary school days. When poly started, the class was very much divided into small cliques, poly classmates were "different" then those in secondary school. Be it age-gap or difference in thinking, we still love each other. Now everything had ended, we will be off fending for ourselves in the working life, I will definitely miss all of them.

Lunch Buffet @ Sakura, bowling @ Kallang, dinner @ ChompChomp then chilling session @ LiquidKitchen with awesome classmates & Aaron (I'm not allowed to call him "cher" anymore!) The company was great and so was the ambience @ LiquidKitchen, classy, I like! (Y) The guys had their own brother talk & we girls did some girls-talk too. Funny how we girls can shift topics so quickly & how much we found out about people around us. We ended up snacking like nobody's business and me ended up feeling guilty today. Sigh. Okay so some of them got tipsy & it was quite funny watching them knocking the drinks over, acting funny. That's the best part! :)

Also, Dear Aaron, I do hope you had an awesome time like we did & we're all going to miss you so much (duh, like you don't know it yet) Thank you for the 6months in school and for yesterday, spending so much on the seven of us! Anyway we should meet up again for catching up session & all the best in your new job :)

Hokay I just realised that tomorrow's gonna be my mum's birthday & I've totally forgotten about it (the usual absent-minded me) Gonna go get present for her nownownownownow~!

p.s It doesn't matter if a person doesn't like you, the thing is, do you like that person?
Let's all live & let live. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES