Puzzles.


Mahjong yesterday was (teeheehee) superb cause I won money! And I nearly did a XIAO-SAN-YUAN! Woots but also ended up winning $$ from that round. Should have taken a picture of my tiles, was darn lucky to get that kind of hand. If you know nuts mahjong, then ignore the above. Cause I'm quite confused about it also, I only know how to pong, chi, game and collect money hehehe!

And I didn't update on my weekends, so this is what I did. Saturday was party over at Aaron's Crib! To Aaron: I TELL YOU I LOVE YOUR PLACE! The roof is awesome! :D And it was alot of eating, surprises (I hope they were successful), urmz cam-whoring and oh ya, dance battling. Party success! And from looking at the pictures, I must say the lightsticks played an important role that night! Okay then watched movie and after that knocked out till noon the next day. And had prata at Casuarina! :) And mugged all my Sunday away.

Caught "Vampire Sucks" just now at E!Hub and it was really -.- to the max. Seriously got nothing to say. And I'm gonna miss someone for the next few days. :( Hokay so now I'm a free-girl and that's that. I should really do something to occupy my time, like training. Have not been training for a good two weeks already. And competition is 2 weeks away!! Gonna train real hard, my short-term goal is so within reach already. I just need to push myself more. But still I lack one more individual event to qualify. If only they would include the relays, sigh.

Happy Birthday Aaron :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES