Transparency



I wanna go for clinicals so badly & people just keep complaining about dreading to go to work and stuff like that. I would do anything to trade for their shifts and I really wanna do this module badly. It's the same old- You don't know how to treasure it until you've lost it. It's a blessing that they're doing their posting now or rather, it's karma biting back on me. This is just what I deserve for being such a slacker. Well I've been quite busy for the past few days, going out with the girls and the guy and I guess spending many vitamin Ms. :(

Thursday was photoshoot with Que & Lips and I sort of regretted doing it. Although it was quite an experience but seriously I hate being a "barbie doll" with the make up and hairdo and people telling you how to pose for pictures. It feels so unnatural, so not "Cherlyn". Totally. Urghhhh this is so not going to happen again, never. Modelling is so plastic, especially when the model does not get to do whatever she wants but to fulfill the perfection of the photographer's point of view. I guess they only focus on everything about the photo except the model's face. (-.-) That's why I prefer the not so professional way of take pictures- Camwhoring! :D And speaking of which I need to get my semipro soon, Canon Powershot SX210 IS.

It looks like a digital cam but it has partial functions of a DSLR too! Not very bulky, just thicker than your usual digicams!
Here's the specific details.

Then Friday was date with youseeme & ahjia to town. First met up with jia at Yishun and waited for youseeme to end shift (jealoused ttm!) for Laksa with Mr PuppyEyes. Then failed attempt to take polariod pictures cause the polariod had no batteries. Then our supposed shopping trip failed terribly too but we got some pretty comfy petticoat! :) Hmm we had our fair share of gossip and fun that night outside FEP. It's been quite a while since we chatted like that I guess. Or at least for me it is.

Growing up sucks, school's out and everyone is busy with their life now. Attachments, working or enjoying their life overseas and me doing nothing at home. Procrastinating. I want to be forever young, childish maybe but mostly responsibility-free. If only I could......

And tomorrow is exercising day with G. HAHAHA so unbelievable. Bye people! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES