Drained.

Finally I'm able to post from bb. And I think there's something wrong with my bb already. Maybe one day I should do master reset and clear all the stuff inside. Maybe it will 'revive' my bb. But then again everything would be gone and it's gonna be a hassle loading them into bb again. :/

Anyway I'm now on the train home from yishun. Yes training just ended not long ago and I'm physically and mentally drained. Well see I was aching badly from Wednesday's session then today coach make us do the same sets again. It's not tough but the aches made everything tougher than normal. Especially the sit ups, I doubt I can sit up from bed tomorrow morning. But nevermind, all for next year, 7 more months to the next competition.

Hmm and now should I get dinner? :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES