Invisible



Well I hope that I will stop eating this much and I really hope my tummy to be flatter like the post break-up period. The appetite or rather urge to eat everything sucks. Now this time I'm seriously gonna go train those adipose away. Freaking irritating when I wear my suit or shirt. Plus those on my legs, eye-sore! And I don't get why fat people can don't care about their weight and continue eating. Sometimes when I buy clothes, I get demoralized when I need to try on a M or L cause my shoulders are too broad, my thighs too thick.

And tomorrow is training day again, hopefully I will attend training. Motivation and discipline levels go way down as competitions just ended and the next one would be in next year. Very complacent I know and I hate to be complacent. It usually comes with a price. Also tomorrow will be running with MrKwa, Weilun and Huabin! So yay? Well I will certainly get my lazy ass down there and run, at least jog a 5km.

Anyhoo I hope all my debtors would return my long-lost molahh soon, I need a cameroo soon.

Also, tomorrow's a big day for bb! Goodluck and all the best alright, you know you can do it! I know you can! You rock \m/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES