KOI

My first three days at KOI was pretty awesome. I did hours of standing and basically my whole body is aching like mad. Can fight with nursing, just much cleaner. Hmm anyway first day was better. Easy and slack but second day was ordering. Quite shitty. The whole queue was long, and it became longer cause of me, I'm too slow seriously. But today was alright. Quite getting the hang of it already. And I had free KOI until I'm gonna be sick of it already. And don't forget the fats ohhh-emmm-geeeeeee ttm.

Anyway was supposed to chill with youseeme and tlp but she couldn't make it last minute so its me and youseeme again. We walked around Bugis, had Ajisen Ramen and KOI ice cream milk tea. Then went Bugis street and I saw a long sleeve button shirt which I like. But its overpriced for Bugis street items. Hmm maybe after payday, which is like three more days! Hehe! :) anyway then I went to work. Now on my way home and got another cup of KOI.

Tmrw is off-day and woots I'm meeting G and maybe we're mj-ing. Super long never play then become damn gian already. And monday most probably koi-ing again. Super no life zzzz.

Sent from Blackberry Wireless Handheld.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES